Re: [QOS_INBAND] next steps?

Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com> Thu, 01 February 2007 11:14 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:54:52 +0100
From: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
To: "McGeer, Patrick C" <rick.mcgeer@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [QOS_INBAND] next steps?
Cc: qos_inband@ietf.org

Hi,

Sorry, If I came through as a bit harsh. Also my memory clearly failed
me. As I said in the previous mail I am a bit hesitant to put things
into NSIS as they haven't been making particular good progress. However
some form of short heads-up thing may be reasonable within NSIS. Holding
some form of well announced Bar-BOF seems to me a reasonable step
forward. Lets continue the discussion on what the best ways forward are.

Cheers

Magnus