Last Call - draft-ietf-qosr-framework-03.txt]

HJ Sandick <sandickh@us.ibm.com> Mon, 09 March 1998 20:21 UTC

Delivery-Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 15:21:59 -0500
From: HJ Sandick <sandickh@us.ibm.com>
To: qosr@ca.newbridge.com
Cc: rcoltun@fore.com, jhalpern@ca.newbridge.com, esc@argon-net.com
Subject: Last Call - draft-ietf-qosr-framework-03.txt]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 14:44:08 -0500
Sender: owner-qosr@Newbridge.COM

We are starting the Working Group last call for
draft-ietf-qosr-framework-03.txt, "A Framework for QoS-based Routing in the
Internet".  The last call will expire at Midnight 3/23/98.

Regards

Hal and Eric

Hal Sandick
IBM, NHD
(919) 254-4614
sandickh@ibmusm20 (internal ibm)
sandickh@us.ibm.com (external)

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories.
>This draft is a work item of the QoS Routing Working Group of the IETF.
>
> Title  : A Framework for QoS-based Routing in the
Internet