Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recommend H3_NO_ERROR for early responses (#3208)
From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
To: quicwg/base-drafts <[email-masked]>
Cc: Subscribed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 14:41:44 -0800
List-Id: Notification list for GitHub issues related to the QUIC WG <quic-issues.ietf.org>

RyanAtGoogle commented on this pull request.

> @@ -424,13 +424,14 @@ H3_REQUEST_INCOMPLETE.
 A server can send a complete response prior to the client sending an entire
 request if the response does not depend on any portion of the request that has
 not been sent and received. When the server does not need to receive the
-remainder of the request, it MAY abort reading the request stream with error
-code H3_EARLY_RESPONSE, send a complete response, and cleanly close the
-sending part of the stream. Clients MUST NOT discard complete responses as a
-result of having their request terminated abruptly, though clients can always
-discard responses at their discretion for other reasons.  If the server sends a
-partial or complete response but does not abort reading, clients SHOULD continue
-sending the body of the request and close the stream normally.
+remainder of the request, it MAY abort reading the request stream, send a

Looks great!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3208#discussion_r344394860