Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: define error codes to 0x2xx (#2562)
From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
To: quicwg/base-drafts <[email-masked]>
Cc: Subscribed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:00:20 +0000 (UTC)
List-Id: Notification list for GitHub issues related to the QUIC WG <quic-issues.ietf.org>

Fixes #2371 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update error code to 0x2xx

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562