Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] renamed max_packet_size to max_udp_size (#3473)
From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
To: quicwg/base-drafts <[email-masked]>
Cc: Subscribed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:44:14 -0800
List-Id: Notification list for GitHub issues related to the QUIC WG <quic-issues.ietf.org>

martinduke commented on this pull request.

>  
-: The maximum packet size parameter is an integer value that limits the size of
-  packets that the endpoint is willing to receive.  This indicates that packets
-  larger than this limit will be dropped.  The default for this parameter is the
-  maximum permitted UDP payload of 65527.  Values below 1200 are invalid.  This
-  limit only applies to protected packets ({{packet-protected}}).
+: The maximum udp size parameter is an integer value that limits the size of
+  UDP payloads that the endpoint is willing to receive.  This indicates that
+  packets larger than this limit are likely not to be processed by the receiver.

agreed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3473#discussion_r382322415