Re: comments on the spin bit, in lieu of the mic line

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2018 01:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QkoDicY2EpkHNVktPBc19U6ZFyjpUUCZNRt6x8kNFwg=; b=eXDTmsREdmOKeIouZFpA6joHA1Vj9nnKKn005c7MyiEgHuC0RP32ZR3m6mN4sO8W99 xA1vN5sMxtHyD8/ZJlT5Wxd7+/FKwTPir1W3NveiPpVWeRLGX5m3UYNZM3Syulrsp+Sy VfJiT+u0uSiO4QSGDVy7OQxVXZCrtJFVO95do1AXBFfevXG4lEJMOWoGSGnHUHAx+P+k YJyT3eicqfRkimI9/FHw3+yi0LuVpa8oewYEXc9xxSUnL61FKsIxtT0ankvh01QzSTmH /lIQZybMKVUBBddSS832q/9kulfKK/k8064KWKC65ZNNoIpxfMgGorSfYN4BQtkrPve2 0rHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QkoDicY2EpkHNVktPBc19U6ZFyjpUUCZNRt6x8kNFwg=; b=Z09N5PalOZ+paiZsduVj3A0zqLE+BuPYMoQyHqZ/Gw0FiK46rA7HpXJZgCRIbg1zCl fD6fBR8qweYx1ZkAySUPPBAaPs+HVfbGQQ83lR+k6FXQALhHLI/tbazq1q+Qo2kIGHbZ /Q4XtD0vD+BcSUsU9lz4KXO9Bbyy9loAHh/buWzxPuW9Y+KgrL1nX98b+sPmvItUCL5M LOxHdIptqYHvEJ8Nw1NiM4jlzhnwndr4qfSn0Vx0ofZl/8lAWYluyCgt0KcBIlctAONG vzeXCuKxc5tH/zGXEg4Ah1zQm/npZplHsYXnTEi8rlS6o8zsRJpe7nCa6XhJlr0DY5H6 bkXA==