Re: Spin bit discussion - where we're at

Roland Zink <roland@zinks.de> Mon, 27 November 2017 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1511794080; s=domk; d=zinks.de; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From: References:Cc:To:Subject:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:Accept-Language: Auto-Submitted:Cc:Date:From:Message-ID:References:Reply-To:Resent-Cc: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-To:Sender:Subject:To: Content-Alternative:Content-Description:Content-Disposition: Content-Duration:Content-Features:Content-ID:Content-Language: Content-Location:Content-MD5:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version; bh=ePF/ANCr7GNxiyloTO665nfzXzkVEc8eX9fi2gfRC4I=; b=dWcnSVQUyB9gciD879WMAPeqnr/wEbeGDJcfSnY1Wwt43qGG0aLsDNsRFkRoFlhW6Z Q2yvQNbmWtftPk0JY+GOR/HykKKu5DTULg5vUIHFV/sW6SGvfFOHiyh4UF56gWjYFRsT PuWIY66LlHfZsxiD0rv1QprDfW+N5BAJJcKek=