Re: Key updates

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Tue, 07 August 2018 07:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uEVZIUPFHsqXWHvrQMQdKRmqTnjGeqIa3RHqR9/QDSU=; b=hmBZVmljBTi/0bOGEMgq1gt5f61t45wYe+CIrlPfonuAmB+QkICLKBg6oAVxLd5j3U yuCYUD0YIFrp4oz34gTSjvhy2FgBnKIbPWmGJAiVHcZzg/SyZvg62VQTDZkWvV129mJt 2AI/37JEzdsfAYE7bDLYBkba6Jl/8Es29zCqU1txEUDCppMo0qWeLly2TMNxnUbolAC9 +LrsB3ue/B6HHuGO881UA4B+b5fX1YTaq8p+xZQFr/JDpdYZw7EV6Ri1xQX1BF4udHnF oSKT3Fq3dyPd5dVCfhGs9uygukchd/GMEjsigdv2S15gFRIc+YXP16RxDB6gqF/QUWUC 0CbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uEVZIUPFHsqXWHvrQMQdKRmqTnjGeqIa3RHqR9/QDSU=; b=cb9Z+zHChpU13zOPwlBKu6wJR7pxGMzcOhDOI44hqwM76dwVoSb+WBIDYeZLibyGVr 0ukquGZu1AJStLDj4fn4K+ZSEiuMuuGWKCPK84xjI2nWJhgBy3PMAATKNeCsxfvRLaPE IP9vBifbzBPwaj7axBD+Q+AnkEv0Q6vO5c0SdKYMYcpVJsF90T1IgmvQW19091jvAgV7 oaT7zZIKOxKsOYmVhU2UxMOJnFq1hztWODmf/wBJU+JFyGYRZRCu1PVhPrsvl9iw1wg6 5VL3SVMWhR4+1KwetmzitMOGwAaWmOynQzN8BXtgSWoyD5uXql9LTlXvDq3GCIci+rtx mAYA==