Re: Call for Consensus: Moving HTTP/3, QPACK and Recovery to the Late-Stage Process

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Wed, 13 November 2019 00:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LHZ9u7b1jUeDpPvZ0NZ0zlAMcORZB8H+Q1OMiwWs9p4=; b=GWEm7UDTrR3lxIh9pd8Aalh8Bm2OzIZIjLvqAVBxrEQ/Tav2gNDWdkTJ5LCQQTd3Ip j3sRnXOBf+58emayhrDAvj51v04f0rc1vybJook0ZkfBQm3T2LSdFB31pUKScphXM0ai ETnZa800fERcSRBy1zHbFKhfr13EAzBcNX6b3Xl3bbDqHNBeT/ae2xJxOD6LYO8pduXM Pb+12F/IsuQoh15M+tohlyf4rfw7IIMDCWK/I2vrXC2HefCW9bYalTc6iawZ7BYvS+Sl 9C4Kq7yTwTQ53gbnnWn2zgN+78XmScnMRI951OzkuJev7TMGlAp0fgEkW+LVwnzmgIeh vl3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LHZ9u7b1jUeDpPvZ0NZ0zlAMcORZB8H+Q1OMiwWs9p4=; b=VoKt1Mi5bRTN8murhoZ8hr97FEXYBEnTBKqXvCW83x5a5k7qLuGKSINejuTyzDu+Vl /MfQSVYKP3QGs+tCwhlpx1WZGrcR6LmoMU4Zx+AvPRDBKV4xiYhRdTWO2wWGA+h25whk eGW0z1/ivlBHrJ9HuPj/n3uHNKmCsXNC1Km3OVqFZhdNyV7M7nHcOEEb30nzHjffPBHJ lvkUsyBE/fy3XEAfpiBXnTN/32Rix5EhWLU1QRIPz8r5BK5PWcXuzq5iQZvmslgkJ6j8 7agDaaiCUIKYGBPW1A7hGTzy7sKOTmr1FiqOPHrNUmw8Hyg4PbQKHNKS2oNAOdr16nBf 3EUA==