Re: Go Back to Single Packet Number Space

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Thu, 26 July 2018 08:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2h+j7QGaAn+1jcvziz6j9Vh0Fy/kRHU4hUqodRf0d3g=; b=Ii/ijsR5z47MAU+8dR5AZTMsYuCTnwvsuKVZ0qeRMMd8LWPcEY7DPTbw+nK0Hte+ph Q5Olsoq8l6AMqBuUbzRjWLZG90MV2mKhp07GnFanbFE2jak4jc0afSD1TeVdB/oRxX4d 7w1L5cgK39FkdyiPMRcrmbaB4eLMqXNeXESBohx/j5ygVriCAoVY9UFVjSnC2vXCbCHB 8Hx0uHtB9qsAjMVCJOm0o96toY9JU00TN2MsotFMJrahhLqKIDePKofgxLjDmQBhYn1m UF3xKXVD0Muukmws6MIyL2RO+vxlG8lKfG8ROUUz62T//8GMM/Yw7Y1Nv4GjJkujYC5E AJvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2h+j7QGaAn+1jcvziz6j9Vh0Fy/kRHU4hUqodRf0d3g=; b=geXqVpGxpA3AkJM+31Fqeuw9VAJYiTEQaS9n21TD6tLYaPPLJbLaNDBK2R0IFKiLLC aTgBNvxctNOjxKDV+VJHZj6+VrYGpO+niKU1byddL78E27IncQZtl2yh4zxrMeiVvR2X 01ER79VDwer1/HlGSYdp5nBdrwLXwfyaW+6WSYHtW13OkpaacfBNmMMlOuiZREGByeBG /QEdUcAQZ2SbUSor6RA9TYs3OwrtH5Y0G+59Oa3jYeFV2xuaJ3Lrje1us5puSxP2l9Vp FSqEYWs4tb/DVzyq9ySiAIMwNH3sGLHvlemWTUqu3W5+uwxBx8clScVjSkQJq6OKLUvE rl5A==