Subject: Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-v2-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 14:40:43 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-quic-v2-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-v2/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

>From §4:

   For example, an origin advertising support for "h3" in Alt-Svc
   SHOULD support QUIC version 1 as it was the original QUIC version
   used by HTTP/3 and therefore some clients will only support that
   version.

If an example, normative language shouldn't be used.  s/SHOULD/should