Higher layer comments on stream 0 proposal, WG schedule, and gQUIC

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 23 May 2018 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jm7ba8CcwSm1dv6wkVQBvMCNdqvXeN8UL12mhpAHvPk=; b=af1HkacNndKmXXzthiGjIVgkYWBMspSZPXO+lYM7iS9qy7UDdp2V2T8gWOXU2XvmKm A68au9ANfM73GSQ88q32YcV0qDrBQa1AKW0pbEpLp1eDsS7fnyC0xxNh4yoEQcukJya6 lMFPCxaVpE6BVA8u9k2LYjF7vJdxNCeo+MtpnwM0PrDxdLxFdW9PXiapxmf/VSYvcKMT UWOj3EvGhltr2qD4eCTltYA336m7xupWLOSd5Uc5wWP4BUQWCkrY/Ec8HZIBMKV4xmBT BOjH0eNaXspNuitRtD173SYYlnvrsTFQvsCgtEKYoASMRUkHx7b2tRr28YchDc3RtmHu sarw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jm7ba8CcwSm1dv6wkVQBvMCNdqvXeN8UL12mhpAHvPk=; b=oTc/Jp/hFt1qqtyVpbNlmGGBhQzTABoaiOgEhwZYnKbUGFVbBN9nh8XyQTmcNLpB2W Msd3ILgtF3vqlSZYSYOs2G2ffBnUJh0LoFGPsAjOhUb4NlCqDp91KYE9v6yjSUpcS2ch siQ2ev4TSdVV4gxESGcJVvej7EIWVFf9mKOHITaoSRRaQE21OAvhaxKVVFmYNXd4oIYj w8gSu6e2bUIqfoOaaXnuhQEtPMzrMXTZZyhYoUHDpEytwL5+5zZ+cPiSmFoh4pJALNp5 AbKj+JDNH+/hf71B8yxsaob0dCEa1FhV8I91/MFYbs8LxBvmn4Tw2lmbjjQkpi7MlEtr v9mA==