Re: Deadlocking in the transport

Jana Iyengar <jri@google.com> Fri, 12 January 2018 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=r4wJJNdBTD4VccX1aAZlwtnwTPJTYvtypv+BlSMFTlU=; b=CdkKiFJncfz7Gi6gzXcvMNEqci32Y6SUwo+H9BLQdFyA7QQphGRrXWs9foZBfZyvz3 3Pwfab6BfxB+iu5TpFDc9CDAmI+lDGwKhRqMeNlxLE740z8pzeur48HZtAda5H/OkhUx W0GxdQ93iFIR8JdNHYvN57or1UGV+5SqJUXn9t/7mnEZ9kqV1BDCVvRtsGMenPhf3Ru3 C/01IE8Un4CYLtRTK6g5n3OAq+pAC3PekH0MHdUkJkwh9O9YgeGeZkcO9YR+H6giYbzX Jcn+vdyTSADvH1rfyUUF8gLs9I01NKWqn8/9ty+E1B0s3/ogu5cqgwJ3A3KUXx12BL85 yuUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r4wJJNdBTD4VccX1aAZlwtnwTPJTYvtypv+BlSMFTlU=; b=L5uxTR74rgxGp+MZ4Nh41yqj28Z77PTnPlG70AYDDC2vLxpA7SGlSnffOHZBZK0qxP XnFk+pp3mMy2yp+xhIO05NC2lu4jD569Kw0v459VBh4dw+bMxCJVptO6Ap4ZEXyT9lB2 1rrUFvXsxUxdbemDQDcRRC7TUIE46flSTNco+2amoMJd9fWJz8IDVy6VBJsBMGyni3ji wPeuog5B1mfSJjZSFyik8WsWofX0Hm/uHpoKgLi7mvKuPB6ClU7o95sZsNeVk4oX5UhD 8tcVin+8L/7+S9Q6cY+EpcZKxZ7olEYpkYt9LuOdD0saebtqlvVBxMr+wKLLPfZiZzpN qpWw==