Re: EPIQ Workshop 2021

Robin MARX <robin.marx@uhasselt.be> Tue, 14 September 2021 19:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KGgnv7zyNe6Jbo0GlKTxCBlubQFnPQW/DkmNDK0Bahs=; b=VmURxu+rTGMrSLilxbAmV2VohwTl6fvODlUkmFadf553AQHlMRxk7QgqlgmHwMFpTe wTu3RZBEiWbPxBGr5Q2CaK4HJsyDinYd6lj0fcs+onWDwyEcVKoDeIpzCRa3U2wcdeX2 /4rz26jhxi8MJ+dmd2p0fP+ZbfBWgeIf+dO2a/OpN/DO2pwUHV8FcFBupdkdYanXBBnD nR7IkuZv4lotXVu0ubLnWexv0j47jcM8F6fStzPqw3mYOrAU48DMlkq+nsppUtFQCiqK SN21PZEP1KOpS0/JV16mim023OIfbdP62I83dWknj8EH8GS18srcpjQ4XEIKQJho0xTj pETw==