Re: Multi-path QUIC Extension Experiments

Yunfei Ma <yfmascgy@gmail.com> Tue, 20 July 2021 00:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YFlHhj0u++uUV+XzjX2pPUWg1Dx6OllGUXgFdNrdkfc=; b=amBuKUt7TDDrsaJN9kBX/yKiAKxnXuUwuRjglHNflMHHrqNkMvdvHOin9RszNhLkbO 8xoaui26aAady/nhS1LacKWoZ2QiDNng1Xt7V/3nM0Rg1cicAoCN1QrDSB9YhaeLQrtj eGmgCXEBbD6MnXovED526Qvk5Oue/Tzg5IF5g6eikckT6LZMlacBmOWIq2hiRUJTX9we dtYnL+Je4NBrUNEYZ3qDKBqoK76HiUL81aJQL5KBSsU71PuWui05/lGvzSOUIPpqHZK6 kmX1lI5pwt7O5iV9nmRzkUgfGUQDg//+rlwKp31tlyIFVjSM0QRs1DkS7eExGvB6vd23 KnXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YFlHhj0u++uUV+XzjX2pPUWg1Dx6OllGUXgFdNrdkfc=; b=XaXIxKmhDAxnP3TErMIRttrYidVun7xRHpPoDi13RG3cjmbiyBth4S2PP1SZ9YAmy/ 9zdRyano7lRJmzpXoCYi7EmyP0bBHiker59shw5KVdpUOZAjqGe3rZdLiH78Fqu3EBFV o000OeC7OF2Xc3rHFMhwYf3XRcVYuhC8S82HUheVKbrB3PWfofrl6NTr+d5QFJgC/NtP xW4j/0Hb/lnU27AzqD78OfMd/R6WxXYyms2BIYi3up4OFyp80eiX558nTFYKSiGApbvm iHdLvyGRClUHrRiFfQjnkBhCgHmwsEgnk+TC4L5zKS9ZeHa0gyshiugL285XqHb5qAM9 mUaA==