Re: New Version Notification for draft-bonaventure-quic-atsss-overview-00.txt

Matt Joras <matt.joras@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2020 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TjKRzpcasSMBURlt8qxicwvNa7YN1BqFr6H14fr2dl8=; b=Q24EXJbd1WhXmk61Z1/WH4vebhIZ9AQNx0AQUKoVTFoeVZbj/5Vc8Gn9euivgvfrnB NLhx5KD/5lZsV6OEQQiLk6zke6pEK9EWQGC1JO35EwjJ4u1xUqwHi7Lyf2hJV0YV+IOd d/0mlp8aVtwwIRga8R9n6BksfiftEkeLC0YS/k/WkTuZ34k21+ZLsrb6DCxA/XMqc1Lq PEBzWRzxAUF9bUGqdci2Xw9UubsMwmRuXo2m8j07V2hOHozRYiLAhyb168SOXw3IZeX7 BMFB7W6a1P13W1akyvXyu0YfZco8uuHfYC5LlqY1CDGAZ7Eo+2cqFMUoS4Nr9ad/dcc8 QbMw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TjKRzpcasSMBURlt8qxicwvNa7YN1BqFr6H14fr2dl8=; b=U4OyMv95fPIz4mHaOSuryX87gpN5hFy3rf7dTHdEJqlYAul0NoYeUM8B3Epcy1c4nL zTfGoHJIqa+MheVPrSPcOGrztVQSqvd7Lz6l3EoheoeMB9sBEiEggqZXNu2WFdwN0n/Q L1/uRRuHlV6qa90GRTDykd8sCs41XkjP9pJtiOidEfGtc2cqoow19wRpMKXYEvb6Bs6V l0pP+iTRlEecNmYsNvwwIgxV+EffNM5tBF8/OcAFds0m3pGCn2j4ZqRPaih0XrHtJsRN Zb/W72w6ZJA5M3JOiItAdLjBPr87yUgSfAFZJWDsszVDTO282MBbdqMjPtHWT1jIhvKR 5bNQ==