Re: Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on draft-ietf-quic-invariants-12: (with COMMENT)

Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> Wed, 06 January 2021 03:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Om8t/qJFOJGoUwXP/WjsP4xwwoezXa3EJmxUrU0FVvk=; b=dwUcbf7vWyNKW7O3mJ3+yeYRibPu4TCPsZEkUyw86+idCo1KkQn4v2BgK7ACbcKZrE Y+86BoWtLZ7M//X+nvQ/D+q4X4GTv+NFtNzhe+gvRjOY+MuEHKKg1tGNIl2hS4oT3hcX Ow/v0nT/Mp6+FbUzKsuH+EIHV20IegAc/q74ByHkr8IQA6OFlqQ4+1qScPCKkBqH9mKO tb+RnlKm1PsfkyzA9wSnoWnxVV+QSgoVGHvUcQCe0R2ObJRzcLsHxKnw7zIWfCmQUMW5 B0m0n5evRB1vfsy3pvXdH2XRENOvzM4k5IfmEfpV6cv4zf7YgigbfQu7eQT9TFVH6YEn 6+Ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Om8t/qJFOJGoUwXP/WjsP4xwwoezXa3EJmxUrU0FVvk=; b=rZnDuQM7PmHBEDOUp+8mNtXuBF4QHha7CsqsCzhyusp52x7uO9SzJl324PgHnAZ8c9 LldxHFpX3TkUkBGz9MeosbwHJ/RnwURK+9/xHxjikvLwoF5rl9/8O+I4nKKrep7k5Y19 PciMube3hIP/VjycNY/Xy3J5GkKJVE89ur0dpqKPsTqhkgzUl/Qey7TpvmH5vCCm0ApB 6ggvqGdbUsFiJEo4Jn573qA+fsxkFtzAP9U2qFre6caYLcLBpaFaFXoY4sUVXFikx1ru s/3+MhJ3GKMhYXV8iAP79UdK4qvycZaelePCrCgttb2nIMelInzA91ogZ1CCuqmWWlZV l7Cg==