Re: Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-quic-transport-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> Thu, 07 January 2021 02:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ak82pQ56lqxoYEuANfvS2PGavKtZZ37xciJZHhyV7p4=; b=a8t9WdTenJ//J2Bwfzfh5EK8zGFt2zOVbpyPWftPb53cLB0u3CYzTuOi40MQ9o+i8d RWQNJeRmazwAQ7DMW0hy838aLDss8ZNRsKLTLb5Lp92QXTQIuyhocfySYf3NTdI7i3ta cM2Axv+WzYDiIBKquInXILWtf400GcgEIq/VJiikDLspkGIaVfWJPkNrfRTaMZ4YGlUv r0ltlpSkZdD4EtRmVhOcZMGtEihMKa07Pfz9bdLMy9FO3rkN/7NNVFQfQkqfzl0Bwez4 LKtYluQGUM5pu7TZVI5t+I7uhE930SafB/nFOyIaXnPACyRW0YkVsaKB8ArrO3RVgHao Ow8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ak82pQ56lqxoYEuANfvS2PGavKtZZ37xciJZHhyV7p4=; b=DeZAuFMAsTQGbHLODgCIf7Gcg18isv2+HofOkprLYm2S+rc98PS4N/T1ztxzIkGpR2 gQMJadIUEGNks6s4Wo7DxBXGYHy56IWQMhdwja/bwiFx+K2lC+GDJvki8uzQcVXkgOQs 1b2o48XtgbLJgQR4y8gYXVNf3EY45ACQqodP9S2f3as6XyTE+LF5y+HfM8L1HtqtLe1U lY4L50/VrGQ2qek3Y/QyzQLgydiGZEzIgFAU5NqJGAFCStYmvUk23CTG/MiOwAeC8Obe m1a+pdaeF6+MsvGyie3EidEEl7m5oA8Ps/1tPdUuKvIr09oNEkZePMQ77/V/MicrXOmT Zrkg==