Re: [AVTCORE] RTP over QUIC experiments

Justin Uberti <juberti@alphaexplorationco.com> Tue, 16 November 2021 01:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=alphaexplorationco.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4zXaZffxvxu4GA0ZprPPoGVBf7vxWNZ8L31UelfJgx8=; b=j5ETQyIDMOQ26sJ6qreLn8zY8vlt/On6TlkR7FZaalr1Ox17vKjZNV6xhNOO4/3EM0 Ymmqv0YUGxTGtgzqzLcFnLEYowL5fOBsgpNMe+rd1i9zui0hnLhqhpF+NWxR2r9BqVaK W+YKjWCXMl/+hTTdwOvzJx4uC9py/RbnXD8l5fWZK2F+5EPNZdHc5gB5DPxnHFfEzkWl 7C3A1bXpcvcJ7aOANggQBJv+Yt77UZc9PujaDHWYaoMt+OCDOWDCoy8wyiCV0+kFAnsy i4soXLuSx6B7jhXeV1L7SY23jgjOkSIybKHRmDQdRkwORUG2LpdhR19eblEMIIHG5e2Z 54kg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4zXaZffxvxu4GA0ZprPPoGVBf7vxWNZ8L31UelfJgx8=; b=L64Kv3t7oNAbp2MbbZjQjO3lkHQGyALV2GRN+/YOD5JtzqCtUj2TimLAq59zOo67bU qs0KsYhW/VDQcluf14weHjd9A/984b72K3EmzJxdYrTJusinOTbxe8R4AmETZaOmm6Qq 3+GRaz3mvtU8rH8va5ATg1vvZvpgNq97kZUM1SyKWaEd0tXffwqu1Tkww4eCEbHILaIH Gq2ZO9HP9QuQl9r+vMeui0hwITthzB0jfzUrsb/XmzjvvBWDI9NrMbBc7ZXAxUjtBGKy pgBZzSKomde/a7BTfeVYtnpig4uXp1oSi+XSJnq3TmInwL5442kTwuFeXTFJekFx4KJs JvKA==