Re: flow control and DATAGRAM

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0a8yaUoFu4x/q1y1fx1TKUVJe/Kn0ck+5talidqV42Q=; b=sh+td4JuonOs+6iovUNB5M44PdYqCyeYRiIUSgXNc3IhudRTaPJ+vQNIZyzdlDB5kw 71713OoM5xXJg2TmsOb4ubaksEalMqX8FLQPvBIdC7CtN1NQJN32RDs9uy0DC46tKtHw e2CJ5EspIT1OmoXBzgXLIpyCuesGX7f4PtQjZmYYTb/V5N4BHYKOlLzxoro24fSQAynO 8FpnefAS0aOpi3qlCiPDZX7Iags7jgTgaH78x/AAjA6lV/K3w7zzuPcCBLx1+D6Myu72 XlVaGyCWrlIQAIsLWXWxrt8loRkaVL3gQwHmK6IivT4PM4TmekDdEy1ldU3rT9PZSFfj 56UQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0a8yaUoFu4x/q1y1fx1TKUVJe/Kn0ck+5talidqV42Q=; b=RgSSxsGWnle8gDUUt0jqq9qBGQFd8/VFDId7+ivwCUCvhQ1RLNnyw8Elmg8HwdRy0v UAHp5lIWvHDrsKRNBA9eN/EAaJeIlZ5BP2GMOhih6tEfc2tt+yjFnzBd+MIeZzI/oQze AqWaVO7HZ3W2aJjxIq8gIVhZcnj8Z0chP/kpChtqZC/DNQCIVW2xpciO1Tbu3dX2ASR0 57s9zR+DFVlB23N2voOQsuM48prgq6FV/SqlxDgUt3pWVSvV+7hy/rO6Wj9iQK18eJvn P6Cnr/f3BqevUP5ns1vE4+jccD5hTOKwBax2x6UUpXVhZ4elb7JoXS7xERy25J13377z cvjQ==
References: <CABkgnnU26aYD=TybuD0FZGYtfEa6np-Sk3Jo6t7LRp0wzKh3Lg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcm_gMDOyJC0AwOo2knN6AMxVbySjGsrLvjcC9A8UA9xcvcWw@mail.gmail.com> <19D3595B-8845-45B6-A60D-9E934DD49FAC@apple.com> <CACpbDcfk+GXb3aL5LG0wQM87thRGO5Y4Q+9cbXf5YuW1=jWCig@mail.gmail.com> <B7BE2454-2A4D-4323-B0A5-0D73BD4B819F@apple.com> <CACpbDcd5YWcxyEH3TS1FssgAT13oqeBBQg92+J0uJqhxPz2qkA@mail.gmail.com> <4b7b02d110f74139bacae8e01c54a4af@usma1ex-dag1mb6.msg.corp.akamai.com> <CACpbDcfDtwLqhR5um5OwzT2d8QAKrwhqmJJ3TRX9j-JhECRB4Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcm_gMZxRTYRJhTkw7EFxkK-qkNLr-hUd-XXj8HxS7Pho3SyQ@mail.gmail.com>