Re: New mailer and IETF107 BoF on RIPT - voice over httpbis/quic

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 24 February 2020 17:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Cld1PV0ZDuBuHHbci9qz97Vc8bmgaXaPe7vSuCS8Zd8=; b=LGIIJcRsPgAOrCe0D4XEDlBWgKgDQdQKpsY4HClsJPB7hOA9FYQ1cH00XY+pM+0y6u SXx7d+aOM9rKpa2HcDMr+JaeNJ80CEt4ML/cJ1+4rzRELC8AtPJNJA8mn1SSPWcWMCq1 F4RjgzcoDsgeNhbpRQ3Bj7Fiygp7xJsPemqpYs5uMZyIecjZgamPrU0VtIQBCyNPGT73 KmupiTG2/wt2DIyDBZyRwnxwFKWX/UKBn6TFjqrvbtO3HpFf2wpf2tWPNUZZCYUMGcvs /zGaYZRue2QIG3u7md2ACf4Qzhb5J0OTXrQpmK097Y2B9rDaFkTL4V8bgs5pA2nGfdbk DGow==