Report on Unidirectional Streams in Minq

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sun, 01 October 2017 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=o9jErC3kk37LJ+N8RGfkNjcJP2BzSpe9BfDCBNkpMHY=; b=VvujiZmMEONjX8l3IoUcZpQHLtSX6h9T1cNWgCbOmWh1689AlxlmxRNObSON8QKvbO CzifP6WQakXjF7VCrNDfHwVrvhLQVnIn2F19Fd9Ggk8rJp19zOMD0QRsFR6G4ctuDOxm auoJIQEWhDNnluQVRG0IeMLH8xeVwD1aWtHxb9DfZKfNXaghDXc8+rrBitdlvO1ErWNe OlKrSI68sOB3lXnrujAw76Vo3e2nR6xQdz0aE97z/MyYGJxkIzSgZP80xu7K3Cedu8Nw zvkddfyGgtdOILp8az7ScGGrQyOf8BmMIVDs7X0mOqQW/FSayexk0wUa79MhlSlDEbDS /pww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=o9jErC3kk37LJ+N8RGfkNjcJP2BzSpe9BfDCBNkpMHY=; b=XHkYeIBjLy2Rf9RiruRYbrQguPprCsn1MLHAMw0w56e/PKxUnQzczUbS+xTUp/21p7 Jx2EemYb9X4ttnuO8tTjGHnbD6ujatF6w72g83S02Cg+6umS8DdrdD1Lp205YCMmFGaT hIQrP19OJE0YVv4r4pDCfJijubicnTgVO38CuxMw5zezm7H5kczovMwRvN5pgXbPm9WE Y5y8wihc5t5d1+jQmH9gbIdC8QAnrkQeQtfi+bsKYOI/sffqGZlINfkCHOpikEcpJ9wG oqb+1+t6f7eezT5X3+orKLl36lSlU22td2qidjMQ40PGPUgwG5TtAReQOeCBQqQGNBaE uZEQ==