Re: WGLC for Datagram Extension

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 23 September 2021 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=R3kYPJz7MMhlOwOWottC00qO1JFC8XCPVfWx+u4PP4o=; b=ZUbhFaMq9GzYnVWeEHH85RXi9gOco37avGA6OaW53sy37K+XtFX+kN6clqpY4LKedZ tBQiznfQhT8VKt4mGqz2Cip+saxhoFpnAkVaCUoGHyejwzGF/eHigSgvAQb3Q4RhDDWh 8OIcsUZmMx5KoreQzIeVyf0JAAmiDT0LpDkjZ1mhlDosQYxjSPjzjBIt7901HAEY0gyl rx7IpB+/TGrqCJ9HB62HINO34J3HxLY6EKdhxQjj+5HcWzETQdO9hJ9fI0t2wUlNAIUe +fwYjVTQnTHWXcmABGhtLpTgziA/b8lPI0hr5zegl5M/Gv3lP9hroSyBQ2MTrWVo/oDy xzwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R3kYPJz7MMhlOwOWottC00qO1JFC8XCPVfWx+u4PP4o=; b=J89N6Nx+9ueGqu21/tMdwvPpKlbfqhlpAd/jCBQE0THD3Du36BEWKmJg5l1MrmT5o3 6cUgvr3t6kbC2jwJ/bEjDTPztup7qNLDClq8X1waRoENFP0w1vtx/eI8ZRuv1FEWpwWQ 0qca2E3v21jB22mtjJoN53XlVzbTDQ4uFfnuEACA4DJziGphfER83E6nRtapz+BAA/Mm IqwqrHgt0dr5fgO3etxEcgX7i2KpevQ5zd3wx7X74VxZ+NFYC/TnmZHTXkSaLj5GAKFq 8WaxQB9VkFq+9mGsl4fkui/FVfxyMnt8YfbaK9P6qizgD70QOdGEcQTiEwvs/ysQMtpP fkWA==