Re: qlog schema

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 16 December 2020 18:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GcFwjeN1I1VX9UjUT/T8xpXT8VEsrKK7mKQn6lGATxo=; b=Rxoii1A8j/BCSzuUVEKfRDtyaET+3560TKzN1TOyxxYHV5wIqSX8c8kwItHEBlRB/z jjNXFD/K3wPsSrLqFzHoN9CArACjdBAJWvP5o4il+afj5YCZhl/SfXNG/wPkYC9tjj+o l23S2qycaW3mnek9meLVmFhjWVmvzenvC8S67mQlo8Pmj56o3Aowz9RXoWqOILj4yup8 cKZICTgfnBWqFALZ6U3STGbVrVlT8BdYydwpvOeI+dkJFCvJ3TfiULC/v8hCnKZs177u G7UtB4jXrSjDqbUCQLz46sZV0byfiPTxXX8Adn2zBFFDpjcnIxMp+zP59ag74IaKJpf+ C2oA==