Re: Structuring the BKK spin bit discussion

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 22:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=isHLNyJkXZvM+FiTCS6+Q2XiLitjMQzM4Wei3lKk6no=; b=JZIfwPg6xw8ivqQNEFJD9i076iHg1WIIjN5yZdt+TFz0yBxlWIEpofON3rhV7oRYIm VYwGXhiUUidv9XcLEfLO8xqzCwnEAt8off0Qk9yW8YqSodjoogPjuxFOy7DAnYsB9HUS h0Hy33PH+8V8CurthwB43TtrwRZCre7834s6RXViHRe5LjTZE37Wq+QD3MvmYLA7Myxd bdzyz68b3HjlyNGgZUWdsYM1/hsCUXQvi3W9nxGWLylP0GcRHMnTzvQqzJE4/36AcwBA sYGB4+cQD9vV2I+3Ec2EEk/VhNKjQ2IXSs5yvEPzbCjCVfr9bt8qOLrFlSkz5Gk2rG1E C2gQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=isHLNyJkXZvM+FiTCS6+Q2XiLitjMQzM4Wei3lKk6no=; b=g8YbLB5udeItjHXkvKQBKeRmDxZNotz97L42Tb9efq0IX2MCiHosUsKpD107zvByTu Z0aRqrJsecIFM/Ab0+eIbJF9CiPCIJhi7nwsku4no1GCPQunW3dPAZs1Ka6wwfv5wuCb 6xTQSz43UDdBaxd1UuRxug55HlF3ysQtkqVkgOglT9eceKJ1PiHP0fDEEmf0ULuNUDqC zaX685hzirkwMD7WjFkvt/RryglmiseCaU2aldBR6PHEFkUJKUmnVt/MThtNujDRRxzA pIp2EPMvH3vYQeP3Imigu71aFEgv+zdqxKFIXo9bUkbZJnDn2qGoNp5jcHGXWVV5vEy+ 9QJQ==