Re: New Version Notification for draft-kazuho-httpbis-selftrace-00.txt

Robin MARX <robin.marx@uhasselt.be> Fri, 13 August 2021 16:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iXxDMitM5dGytzIJHXDan4ugMkeEXSg1HMoRYPSi0ko=; b=DX6b0HCHOYF4kDtyneZU3MQLRlmvJSDU5l2DRw7SX38tGGYgd85miLhMXSGsna07dU j4MPTYADmMFAPbMJ8/TvQJMCSU0cOtGMBrjWAmp6kOCXGkZT/Nw0mpOyl6LZx5QhY5a4 SfFgev7R0LwHZCZbsUFI0TZPSdewosEyGlBd+np1rfecJw8N8hXGIvg69Kdn5QQZef2N t0eiAJ6P4pKCwRd0xRzP9y++T88iyz4b0JRTzsta15lyspdnj9XFZUwej6kldnuah334 wuXK2Gv/W1Vdw5GayvXWPSN2DSTSzUatYycBfs7ZOsGvetEnpqlzTTSLhXgbF9fxJoHJ EubQ==