Re: Structuring the BKK spin bit discussion

Jana Iyengar <jri.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 October 2018 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8av/ek6NCT2D6EwKbWq13k9j0GkZW64J9cvS1YaBi5U=; b=okBerbXcbTA0WjQ9iRJX1nfbKAbbiCZwX3cH/ZPb/39Xco5VKq7l6AhYo+RScsmvaW kpA8/kPe6AKcMShlp5LaG2X67+nQp34hXVk7EdQRaE3aSCGBihgmfJpAIDjR/EQbeXqv xvOQcDZvoq+6Wr+1DPzeyfjIFIWaXsXfyjS8TPMPnCWlX+akwpQ4sdwuovlz4G6NSwRl R1HebRdw4DZA5UI/RnqNBaJoCY8kCQc02YIt+SfHT3XMEhrVdshpMxGNRExmmyWVgUfk hWxRKlQhXleKp/Fmm24r/AEMoiRpxedk5C/iVVgRRu+fFgDLrUdP/xgWHacYTQvllGYY tAZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8av/ek6NCT2D6EwKbWq13k9j0GkZW64J9cvS1YaBi5U=; b=TQNLmnk9oQs44hCmJfALAmfy3biY2MViR/VSZjHv75l9cazpJ2rtQBujjYwTWc6XAH TytnHJwBOYMlw3EVT68A7ejUes+t7hwGFB6VRbaRhZhA2APFEN2c+XAWIWtDtTnX7vAh zg9rCT43IeIrvtvnWUMREhqFAbQAKjN6UyEvzgeJ+DL7dE02NQ/fEXtaRGeUynVd/E06 HhCW58dznbH3eouRXSZpQNilgEyRTu40sDkXmsR7jvtz6J/SD3RJ17kL2Zoewq0t7aS2 D+Ynr5IMgvVWpLgf5TtD1PpuiEQFafjwR55vas9DzUm1RUhvszGAtoTBNcOWxX5+Khv1 Ng6Q==
References: <18A2F994-0E82-48E4-875D-93C674483D49@eggert.org> <20181029160802.GD7258@ubuntu-dmitri> <8268B90E-F109-424C-91A8-DB7BFE208F53@huitema.net> <CABkgnnU7W-_o_EGZWpJvTGRSm0KiL-hS7q_oQ6kT3LBoNKHGhw@mail.gmail.com> <5E1AB9AC-D24F-4E0D-9925-57816C5314A4@trammell.ch> <a088c411-1acc-8b0f-fc1b-8c79ce6f1cd7@huitema.net> <DB6PR10MB1766E6B29792BB4401FF38F0ACCC0@DB6PR10MB1766.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <HE1PR0701MB23939472CAA7CC7C1CD42BB1E2CC0@HE1PR0701MB2393.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <2F288470-1659-4A8F-92BD-5640998917D8@trammell.ch>