Re: New mailer and IETF107 BoF on RIPT - voice over httpbis/quic

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 22 February 2020 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xh/gXyJoY2TLHOqF+HpX6XizhydzI8NYc0AKZ4mWGms=; b=0VAWUxh9GB0M2KBqol3MR7EKhW6P9f24dF7bNvMdVv8hpDtH4ZcnJTyGwGAyQ7yICQ zuDJMg5zVwQ0KSlJZc0a2xsGNYT9vI6uvTXkCGx7iAr4WVd/TCYMZAbTqvztEo790WKr xuyKY3e/ebVAkW7fhgNyFiXsLoWq12YGcf0hLqMu2s7TWB30jlnr5NTnew3PCvBl6ZV8 NqpCAHRGCanMSwF1p4ly41zEvw2hJjdroC+flxb48BOmhyzDreI3N0pT8o8BOa4oifwI AOpJV8o/olC7S6nzKYnv0rvUrHPfEODSjkXTCe1pdT2owqwswIfYj6Hm/x/VhrvSKR1j DQ6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xh/gXyJoY2TLHOqF+HpX6XizhydzI8NYc0AKZ4mWGms=; b=XZar+XkyryY5UwSnHm9LBfxSEe2hWomnBCGp6+xC7MQ8bwaEt04kk43YtaD66R6mqe 3KY0tIxr28zsnpv6C9xx+GT6EL9kj9K2rgo443t0r3iWW/LrYy1Mf48sSZy7RXavXBS9 06RgH9/POVj5MHES+ISF6/COsA5b8qYot6Gep1B4DtGqUXXTQjqQfk/iqXyWLMYVN3aN hRn53jML2bVMcWvVKDT5DEsB96G9BfY+t8ix6wbOOytKixhuXm1IN8w7uyndhC/GNdQT clN9IqivXBkDmyMnNXnwuN4OrFgtKVKGP05VgEjd8cS6CnPWP/zp8G/JXwM114fXQwEF zqDQ==