Re: Multi-path QUIC Extension Experiments

Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com> Fri, 17 September 2021 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BfIphQmmQOt6kQ+sxTNWoJcm+r6dcqUt3p0KaCMuTnE=; b=KpKaq+wASsQtKggaz3Ni/clw5USVhqV6UQuXbiH8qqQrDDDRcs2sDX+3LUnHP1g18I r6/EMDmYbzlPJ6uLK8zp0kKZEkvXj6trjtAAHBUQD6gTuX87zTc0yAPOaj9DgbkgjW2g Mm/lKOhetmJ4FKBEEssQuWpdlv4uH1/UqR6UryNygMVmnHWQG3tqHkljbiTANlIn3oBv pB73UXmdrTntzrQDrebXfyXfE8lUP6pjjQOp04OhldLBmZNo0lrTfbxDLAsQ5bN6oRCU Ljau0zyH8V8F4pZGzUO3+Xg9nccpp3MZ0P1wimqFAfUuOcIeGO4oz7Xg9YXPwTduH6vd pWoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BfIphQmmQOt6kQ+sxTNWoJcm+r6dcqUt3p0KaCMuTnE=; b=awUWLQMPc8bCinNN2AuoxQkGP77cSwPcOPDIbgGIGEehq5Pme9qrNzIvdU4+0nMRWL 3NoCYMJb7reDG2J4OO7zWomqUf8RgANKoggbdQFSeqkTze9r0WeGAqqo9jk6kIh7f+7G wDLk68UksEohbFEp2uY8RVjAwv9i7O97nOlxfzczmUpcjHSxH0XNYjC3UMKScIAmLF7L iCMJjIjLPlJqyN/Zs1TocowKgusQK58ExgiQQommscGKkeDabMFlM7xhZmAWm034RSSC 567N3doyjZEybZriMhd266y6Q0M3AFrd85Gos/cszLI/WQTyzVU+MFtIrqKE8AfyKqkD rTjA==
References: <8C2E8EFB-756B-449B-84E0-11CD6B57E541@ericsson.com> <0334A48E-B6C6-464C-A48C-4512A453DA81@fb.com> <CAPhuoz0vz2k63_ZaWmUg_XgSHUopid7vf+JY=JVFm_VqQJY87w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgerOGhX3G_aBMrwZ0zXjN8tu9dqtu-9tu4z7YU80qfqaZkzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPhuoz1cG_ZftSFtapg-cKR23Y5AzWLxzqYq3NUfeL-8r890-g@mail.gmail.com> <0B9EAA73-802A-49F9-AEA3-A4F6C574A3F9@fb.com> <41414E77-B01A-4EC1-9FF7-37A03DA5EF5A@eggert.org> <CAC7UV9Y0WzDp=pM9uu41pqtV+ORuT+u6LBP2RD0F9QeO5Hd-PA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgerOFMarhmVFc5Ej00sgk_GfYeTfK5cuujMAVRkDw3sFvoxQ@mail.gmail.com>