Re: Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-recovery-33: (with COMMENT)

Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> Fri, 08 January 2021 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w3Pl+tze83bU7j1MZ3V7cO1f5od7sZskMhGR9daFxVw=; b=K6vIRBHnykHNKC+lg36ph0xmCXXJkf1E3KU8+KJUTsetoyxLidhmPNxfZ8YqCZBIUd OzxeKObXJeoJgsbXNuhcmfyc7FM9h49xG+k+3akWhCLWM9wowtKi0RjE3lNXh3mird9Q A1oO/SUsbJHoMGEXKyNN929ad/IfkMyzjlwMLVFFkN7LcCPEjjbL+ltP08oR4Ekg77b6 PXXOeRQ4imRRGB2mLQU4x0rW4bCAtRTdNI+tmxo6PRLLF4vPwPp+j1/G81eanRKExUNM hMe4PV+exeovHcVwJGlphsZAfDFgrnLUBfUxyQ5YFjKrher9lx7HXCCPdeg+Quj1oIu+ NXew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w3Pl+tze83bU7j1MZ3V7cO1f5od7sZskMhGR9daFxVw=; b=ahdBEqx3YF2VdRDHr7oR2W0B1cn/eXb1hpAkDxQ6QFX1iiuQaMGv05RB9zdPkRvsGu vM57EpJ14E+qyzP2ONHzYaUxF95ZIc3EadSMHwSA6BUSgeTSSH1oy0m/QfTtIGDsW3Fz mbyXZR2uMD5M6VRdOekldjVeoTPTVZsA3Ti6uSVP3+l1qklDEw5EB4/a7RJcRE4CP6Cu u7LESA50BfVo2d55hScvl/1GShNsa/TUTLvwYvprt6PoBo39g6rzgPbYDqkPKqcikNN8 2UWdBH4jmy32Er4SHJtiFIQ/1ox5499HNn57xQIj5TX7OyDOK04Fx1ZzuzEo6XxnBMIj YVwg==