Re: QUIC Chrome Error with GSUITE & QUIC transport draft publication ETA

Jana Iyengar <jri.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 05 January 2020 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=E+NWCEEgAKbDlVr9oYamYNXfhBvSaslreNRRNPTvIGw=; b=Wzal8nfHeU62vmyzIGS+ByExWx13ksuFRwcb2aRNfZkbxeYaIkQvwdBoFzkqKaWYgR gG3wdt2MSyhPVTTtYnhKLLkCWjcQvD8nsoo8LtQX9qYm1VWoHVguySFRLZyaR8jVQtA0 ISd7eLhGDXXPypTzzrcc4fe9+/r03zpHPoGkxFxuT5WPVre7PmdlF0N9aM+b/WlXNPvM bnDiKDXU4ZdyRXdaWd04TN5BxHfsn6N2jSgDyLkNNefMK4FE49UxYj8bejBq8j8rCFNX w5xewqNDdjJeibJ/bfqhQwxpudFHHQDYVkzSSwgosY1y2+YRt5xPM5Nws5BunPO/zZdF qGtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=E+NWCEEgAKbDlVr9oYamYNXfhBvSaslreNRRNPTvIGw=; b=V9kW7mJPUnGXLIC+o9KS5B9hHVRInQdYvpujehaxQ/23neszty0+riWQXFAT6vh1wS GQe3x+3iN55CLPlnQBwQ2BTxpTqtLZUGWByZxLbMDa4KSDrSpFLsVoOR+Aydqcpk9Jse BsiwA8WkrksL6mnE70Yx8tiPIMbk19yOxyDvqS5VHz1UK6RYrLBDu1FfLsLntOxMQW97 Ld/IrQ1h6EY4PHICKilffm0FDOOvxw7ZhtEgTLwJ8hRA10P7/QYaaenA2RRG8eJ7JasI NLlTcKMr5f3bO1BAINDA17xuOnBVNWZqIjYaPQ9E3FYRUYn6KiGQFCSwhAla21QhXcZv hqpw==