Re: qlog schema

Robin MARX <robin.marx@uhasselt.be> Mon, 21 December 2020 16:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6nrEnjhMBWfx72g4m3StVUXey0sDXCC1AXWGlE5mc4Y=; b=WhbjMxOWrRMbeJVsgO5Fjzn3I2mYLfTX8qlQiXLcGs+WKMSWczD4wfkcrM4yHeqTsP x/KlfbZUZYu2173Gcun70Tx/4EqIBucCTSq16sQ38BDifTG+h6ZLQ4pu1prTu0+qgTV4 wGdUXwLhzSfvByRtV6vOHQGH7DdK8OKWCQ9Ky345hW5h0ZpraYx6tfnLl8BWuML+Rwdi g7Nasl914nAgUidLOvjkdBdfSpBc2D6CzL1/vPtYhW8zxVtguRDDEXDzCyhbwRdL6Tkl 8041pU5Y9ZCqgQqaXyN7thX24cZiz7unVfoKeanUCt5f84U0goylqFUtidzUYM2NTf/9 c9DQ==