Re: QUIC Chrome Error with GSUITE & QUIC transport draft publication ETA

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 05 January 2020 01:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KwXpU0uA0PUzKwpTt99P4vWYZO3zNziln9IENtNrWBc=; b=VVS9RDaApnhS6hPBs0xf5i+qm84UCtQLvJeLtU7SXuoplUtuTFGOUTS6DvqGMg4mHm 0b42ynp1BwtH/bE7PRkezFUjso6YYUdwKmDCjIRNkBvNAhoBol6w4gplXRA/jRP9ltca RfFoeJqdMRQc/16PBxSZrnKq1CEptr0RUZky+x1jBzgeMeCHHSQ7QWH/coLTtWgbTx2Y 6nistPQj6dUi2nNCkVazdCwPPihyjc3YKdsQRqpKLCF0lV6UUdjqe0cIRE2oTrJB226b 6cwoZ+kY4QyMlLNAmGB9VYEvmx43cP4cSU4mRrrryj6Z7yAugkRcIbFVb896nRb8ylbg gUNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KwXpU0uA0PUzKwpTt99P4vWYZO3zNziln9IENtNrWBc=; b=LNcgeuEkp6uNpK5L5bQUw4Skb0oEt7G+MRC57+RONxNxgBsDIxVDPAHyNIEdaXiCmc 4wcBl+KYgvwbPcGyro+JWsl7TUjpwqWV+EorAMhQWFhQsOfNS4V2PmhPBFqzGxXCJnG0 7w+OSlmN5joo3bt8h1dsJxh2kDwZTz/8PyhhhHledTS4gmWCOQpXatYoNImCR8UObiJj fpy1XkM4zffbnsP8hghr/Cvf1+Z5St2V8UKMrLk9ZyFxfx3YhXI9xphc2qpBR7FcZM2s VBeZ91nyd3bTwF2QnBuD1kn37UPcxa4vPVVbkEXbbKEYptXkNEoZ6d2J5yKO+MKCkbr9 MxnA==