Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-bit-grease-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 18:22:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Greasing the QUIC Bit
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-bit-grease-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-06-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for negotiating the ability to send
   an arbitrary value for the second-to-most significant bit in QUIC
   packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-bit-grease/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-bit-grease-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-bit-grease-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts