Re: QUIC use with multicast

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 17 January 2020 23:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YYNHjHV3YuO6ErozJqTDdsiR53CjI/+SM+SnKPAWJGw=; b=IK1byv7wq3xeumBr0FbSdhewbjbK3z6vAgi83yh47vPde33FJKMVFK1iqsObq4ZeTu t27/dtgSwTj0yCTWX8Ed1Xf3fhlnKRc24nKa3P1zOJHr2n3lOczT3NAWILObDs7sG0aM GDg3E6s9dCy/aCpkf6HTNlMe5SONAp2X4+qTlcYWwQ/8PLjy8ZTGfb5Vf7IrrCSJ7IHc hv/Tx8WQyadjb2agyc8NCK97bebHXpTkMEtbu2qzq2hApLnYQgS8/oo599MC0FcGHVNN ayWfOh92JnevZ/eJREsyQlRQVUOa0MMNd/o8/3Nf07j+tHNaK7xX9CfmEUKzKICn5i9K KN1w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YYNHjHV3YuO6ErozJqTDdsiR53CjI/+SM+SnKPAWJGw=; b=bi1FHOcUZt3fU30l7XN7sTVGXZidPfqJYxpgDsoqkmw8cWXtgYyUFPkrcGVIV/0Fx4 KpVxcrVEHLa0k2J9e5sJJpeerBQft9Egs/iXYAUeNmBkqvSuwsxBrlg3ExksCSXMreGD nKK5UvdCSnybcUmq27RlAtvF2uQPnwr58rluA9biRXr1F4X+xtydU8Rv9I+tlV/cmvoD tBStU6SoxEDsTTAhbxdzt91KRs5LOHaZV64VITrFj3qHX3CFwTK17nA6hzkUHXY+mMzn fYL0043t2tKZ1XNvtDpxOsfFbCbmzepbx/8ac1iTyd777SE56z1Sxgcr4l9IbHew/RZy tM2g==