Re: Multi-path QUIC Extension Experiments

Yunfei Ma <yfmascgy@gmail.com> Sun, 18 July 2021 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=H3cFlzP+j5+26TzBpJ3h0RbLVQ3OaddtCTLh2yEeL1Y=; b=pVFXOEjPlOv8OVAqNIY8r2o/7xu8vLPCRzaje/MN2S38PIHxKNfP+GKCIYe84fv4Ue IGBq9wo5THyxKqGQIKK9dJutt9aARiT8JosGKsB+0PwwvTk5zK43r+7iifqOoz/BxK5E jDb0OdsAmSK/+YtxzSjt7yTieylsOg8YBShkUp0FfvZriHrqcjPIbSJ+dVBSFMTsSeHP xMIOXMGDRDcbYBCivDbTK5CjOlEACagHAVXIxXkf14f2VQVMZcQv5e6t6n8EBr/pBKx+ IdxmFAZmeDxwEH7KNbvjOpE4JmNL9n5DBF/blXLcIhrmHxzjaTEkPSpasfKbrIzz6JKP JIIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=H3cFlzP+j5+26TzBpJ3h0RbLVQ3OaddtCTLh2yEeL1Y=; b=fPf0xS0c72rzKPXrSShdmsboZ3SRGmlyJ5u/ERXHF6Oc61WjQyA6dA64IdSo6klf8Z pOo/HGgBI+tcGp0A4mUds2Xd+ihAJYZH4CvTSn+5QM4icSUfwnGt4y2/El7rn9VCp4dB 01zsc0uuDvRD8O/zvbW6VwIRhTdk090RF7czTbLjsIKG6FhHzuQB0E/9vAlpM2uXiY8y SJ+0YqAx3OSWM2JDdjUcdXRD4OP8Hzl30kWzTxMUCrgfJ8aDLk/P617gwqZXmTAPjtGX kE/WiGXrlvligBoTPW03ZmyFo9N09RivKSqI45lhSpqiXTOgLmJOweLz0adNgyFZzwQp YYdQ==