Re: New Version Notification for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-04.txt

"Gorry (erg)" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Fri, 29 September 2017 11:26 UTC

From: "Gorry (erg)" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:23:58 +0100
Subject: Re: New Version Notification for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-04.txt
To: quic@ietf.org

I enclose a link to the new transport header encryption ID. We hope this provides a useful input to the Quic-dt looking at tradeoffs.

Many thanks to all who provided feedback on the last rev. I am particularly pleased Colin Perkins has now joined me as a co-author. The restructuring and updates should make this more accessible to readers -- all comments are welcome via QUIC or TSVWG (on general transport issues)

Best wishes Colin and Gorry