Re: Proposal: Run QUIC over DTLS

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> Tue, 06 March 2018 01:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mnot.net; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=TLRrVmzhoK0GG94FUAjIms23tX1/7 SQn0OyiOtha9ck=; b=ZoIVe55XQDsYQGvRk6hT7G/4KlMBVDEk9ynp8N09E3Ub1 yNc9SiJ8jUfZLoaa54MpldHYWJhkkpR9nX9ccDBPC2tAGw6jdEehOxVchdsCPXac PxIm80gjXDHPm3G0hsJsBcA0spNODu+RI2oZq3M2JGe9tSgAw1SrjU0QxU/dyLFZ 5blpfQ9qO7YaEsm62X62fk9gC5AGdaq5/46XGlGtgUz056hc/jlcWRLBo9PwfPFz 25yCf0whIqWf7bOISn1bNSmWaPON42RulFbiIdGr9rMB1BhCPlXr2JHjjJQ7wmKn NsoI8Xdb0qZXIAKShaYwnA2l7hCS92VUAReesOpjw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=TLRrVm zhoK0GG94FUAjIms23tX1/7SQn0OyiOtha9ck=; b=MsGTLvT1W1q4aqxXeIcwxO UTDe1dfOK/od156nrLEs7jCJj0sJQyGcH5B6NZbQTlb6liX6P00HtqgU0wOmWpBH ubt+buISah2b+U6Y6ubjvDZir1iNc1t3uRO0E9WVchKhGo6RVYW4LemCoZvj08gm H4LBNZbrFhclD3P9RBZPgVBYuLVmYDHh9S+psW2UkMQkiD1jqOGDhFaN5mLNd1JH ES2I+tkGr1RISLgE5W4oONDYBTgisje7mqMYClR9Dp0NWZ2S3eICT8CTS1hg0qw6 bUK1w9xRL2UHiE+EKF3Y+JrpblbtwwzH3qa+i6+IAXXFVb8r+zAVEhibEQWCP0+A ==