RE: Q3 2018 interim planning

"Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com> Thu, 31 May 2018 05:36 UTC

From: "Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com>
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, IETF QUIC WG <quic@ietf.org>
CC: Lars Eggert <lars@eggert.org>
Subject: RE: Q3 2018 interim planning
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 05:36:39 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.200.203.100]

Hi,
I have no major problem with having a meeting in US just some small issues:

1. The Jewish holidays are in September so I hope that the meeting will take place after September 20th
2. I may have problem if the meeting will be in a city where hotel prices are expensive (e.g. New York) so expect that the city selection will also consider hotel prices.
3. I do not understand what it means "cannot get out of the US due to visa problem"  ; if someone does not have a legal status in the US I do not think that this should affect the meeting location.

Regards
Roni Even