RE: Implicitly opened streams and exposing stream IDs

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Mon, 02 April 2018 17:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XtNOFw875udm4SJgvcFCdHohvk3RA0Iq7rWZgkH9LtU=; b=RXz90Pya468bpP99uS3pudsptXX+n+olgXV1f7hz4DaI72hVTu88xPzaP7ccsmPICM +Nxngv8G5Vxrrk+bX1W3R2URj+Th2j2ddg0RbH9xUhCVq9st8BM5IWMy/SXTy7T8VGhW wcIZ0llF89irgNlGmjOlT993qxIx7qzwS/BYA6mKmRJpdzdpDBlrEmh0autMNGfPb/kK 5TGO7HI6wZi/+sPfBhsOsiSmPspGZ05FB5IF7NQe4rlBw/ZqYS9O0zQaVWv5O6ScY58y f1E7ErZExJ2mRWDSibCAbaAzsw5/6kC4BOvCMLwvi1GGxUuy3c+YKVJLAN6D4Xm2VspF VDzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=XtNOFw875udm4SJgvcFCdHohvk3RA0Iq7rWZgkH9LtU=; b=ko3d6Ai9NGpaIubfivqe8LWuBeRHnT+/4e/nNJYwSucCjdjBDkNjJJ08awFugNU42c dZ1O/OjYmCoqBqDpnaWzUX+YwuhKebC+BuyKdSnN8CQjkpSu7BkC20TW2yIVc1CbNxsR uD7/Dln5VM0GWl3TR4mqBbAQwzzIB8gc3czK7azK9NMOT+Xxh4+hWMD2LYeR5J8qD7DV P8SyrsdkNkBwot1pxkuo3W5jRZ1P7Y/zQKsq7QGtP2qQoogg0yqETf+eWKJEdEEaLv9Q inOssWa1AnVVnDXwCqsvK4KfLwrwYrbgSASWrGcCaZ/ykWVlhKPJZ6/3dKriHG2WfzSc bpqw==