Re: Proposal: drop QPACK encoder stream framing

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Fri, 08 June 2018 11:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=owpED+4WVRFfCBNcn7D8TtzEehf1hLtrDEG86f3lXgk=; b=NxPBADMzZeOKzHTmqkZD88JwPq+WFaeBoPxWdTlTPt2bizAsXpETMAkR5bzprJdSSn 6IIsgENk5ijHgHUtACV2IdhLi4tFe/jpJQNpRhT0oVG0B3dBRAyGk44wj7qAuxlKNALZ O/yHv0JUehqAmL5Cv1zLWyc6kapyPH29WNtsrV7eeoRTj5Ue6fze5l7+XuwxjjxIrkqD QFWb0g78rvLRlE5oUcgMmM3xYdGASF/fO67vep564gC0Yd5j0X+m0H54EpiECUVuHZxx h47gRLEktmcHQk4sNepsU9M2Sj5mWcwOh08RGsuOEfMO51POd3xsjNpBYUf4CgHZMB0A MV5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=owpED+4WVRFfCBNcn7D8TtzEehf1hLtrDEG86f3lXgk=; b=PAzzmLc9ztPotlo9Hb6YuN77tmQDst3+soE1fdYFKpGzws7SWiVlDHcamSdjrXXI3g mxwXmMxrRQmfeg0u2hikC8DS9IUBcBOqHO4FQQZtTFV0L63MqmmlgWXhawu/I+/C0zdN VPhBrvJZs1i9L3gyPtf67Q7mNBm1OfIqg6Qae/zPTKyxz0yIz/2KsXF0ARzsBbpzBhVq Y2CdXyiTIMvz58p0QmrbnYc6ZG8TcTvddPYMnXiftE4STommyMD6B1+n0iMDHWccXDeA tUkD/P4z500Y6SaA5o8BOzbDmge09XMyrCQxu9RepxEi85g8wbenzjj3tfusfZ2NcVC6 i/NQ==