Re: Increasing QUIC connection ID size

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Thu, 11 January 2018 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=h+lpMGjQTv/qQ9I7Vpkv8L50ZdOV2cR/jzYtxjCrBrA=; b=Y2z2TrCo2V2FPTu0dMvnauUAkYkWVAKS6tzxCxUq3IJaJCQf4TS9ITeP/7tUnPrDuz iJVwjlSk/mKsL8W9/dMdyi38xy5dndM57z9ppWarA6PFg0ADYui/vVVMSoRrsrpaJoWn 2N0LxzBWOrTeweZGzbU9QzyhB2zIJhlB6gcm9rvN3o7BwBHo7WTe+hT5UkWgF0nqAu4b adCXJo+M7A/yXm8fUfekqKHvN5kONhaz8TDiZ5QIrQAx1q/DHuisJVB+9BJb1i/kmARO jxhlQldqnoFzXnTxbNdDIMhuq3HdXSjtadnb6YttbTwxjjm+/h5F2nnkDERvkk1ZepXd WZWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=h+lpMGjQTv/qQ9I7Vpkv8L50ZdOV2cR/jzYtxjCrBrA=; b=ZUw0jI6Z2brruuPU+jilrNdV8YNT/N7YUIDWov2hZD8MGSZjPPg6CYVY+ouVN5Uvj2 pgbXCWqvyXYOBNkB73N8uNDjmzORtwE4tmRvik2XF0+W4hXJhrr8urvm/I6GVe8imLPU So76g+nTeyzoMkXEcUuipyi0vuPL3vnrFleBeTB/tGDv4V+1tNj2Yub7WCgGl7AFvarT ppw1mTPh2nGaL1l8YSY4RKHv0Frx6y2o1PoFnpVfQokccsY2QA/AR0sSq0ic6sEv293a e0GRmSkNwL4c08iTyCE/MRJv5eWqzXPEztHXYcuOU3x0zvBWhsgmX4hBnpqPOQ33qd1k IINQ==