Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radiusv11-11.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 06:41:06 -0700
List-Id: RADIUS EXTensions working group discussion list <radext.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-radext-radiusv11-11.txt is now available. It is a
work item of the RADIUS EXTensions (RADEXT) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   RADIUS/1.1, Leveraging ALPN to remove MD5
   Author:  Alan DeKok
   Name:    draft-ietf-radext-radiusv11-11.txt
   Pages:   41
   Dates:   2024-10-18

Abstract:

   This document defines Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation
   Extensions for use with RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS.  These extensions
   permit the negotiation of an application protocol variant of RADIUS,
   called "RADIUS/1.1".  No changes are made to RADIUS/UDP or RADIUS/
   TCP.  The extensions allow the negotiation of a transport profile
   where the RADIUS shared secret is no longer used, and all MD5-based
   packet authentication and attribute obfuscation methods are removed.

   This document updates RFC2865, RFC2866, RFC5176, RFC6613, RFC6614,
   and RFC 7360.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radiusv11/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-radext-radiusv11-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-radiusv11-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts