Re: [radext] #153: Section 2.8 Access-Info

"Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com> Mon, 10 June 2013 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4098; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370822713; x=1372032313; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=BPHsp1zd6CyEP5jlJmznMYgo3rQAot1iwRhihmeo5hU=; b=St41UVV0g83gzsOdg3uy7+ujEc8Gx0G32Cxqj1Jk86gUsDk8MZbzDmBw SFPDReTkTxXFsVtZgmWUvHJpnbocxc8e7YvyC2WEUR4G9Agam4LY5ZTR9 Bp1YaqaXbo5+1oUuwMS4dLRHu/n4MoggLf8dUFkIh5B1+pd1cApRIA20k A=;