Subject: [radext] Ketan Talaulikar's Block on charter-ietf-radext-07-04: (with BLOCK)
From: Ketan Talaulikar via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2026 08:25:00 -0700
List-Id: RADIUS EXTensions working group discussion list <radext.ietf.org>

Ketan Talaulikar has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-radext-07-04: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-radext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is more of an "editorial" block (if there is such a thing) to ensure this
gets fixed before the charter goes out.

Two points:

1) Milestones have been set. Please remove them from within the charter text.
2) The 2nd level bullet list under the "Improve operations for multi-hop RADIUS
networks, including:" is not rendering properly in the markdown. This was
confusing for me and could be for others. Can this please be fixed.

Otherwise, this is good to go.