RE: Review of RADIUS Digest-07 Document

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Sun, 19 March 2006 05:43 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: Bernard Aboba <aboba@internaut.com>, radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Cc: aaa-wg@merit.edu
Subject: RE: Review of RADIUS Digest-07 Document
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 06:43:53 +0100

[when responding, it is probably best to only copy the radiusext
 WG list and not the AAA WG list.]

Do the new rev is available, in fact has been since Mar 8th.

Do we have consensus that this is now OK and that we can check
if security ADs are also happy, and as a result we can then
also finish the draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-xx.txt document?

It would be really great if we can finalize (i.e. get acceptable
I-Ds posted) by Wed at the latest, so we can try and clear these
2 documents for approval.

Pleas keep in mind my response to the updated version:
  > Wolfgang wrote:
  > my main focus for the -07 version was to address the 'discuss'
  > points from the IESG site.

  In fact, since the document was (and basically still is) in IESG evaluation,
  I think the WG should not add new issues/concerns unless there is a FATAL
  FLAW that we discovered late.

  Bert (speaking as one of the ADs).

Bert