[radext] [IANA #814383] Application for a Service Name "radiusdtls"

"Pearl Liang via RT" <iana-prot-param@iana.org> Mon, 23 March 2015 21:23 UTC

From: Pearl Liang via RT <iana-prot-param@iana.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:23:39 +0000
Cc: draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery.all@ietf.org, chair@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org
Subject: [radext] [IANA #814383] Application for a Service Name "radiusdtls"

Dear IESG/Authors:

We have processed this request (included below).
This message is to confirm that we have registered the following as per
draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13:

radiusdtls		tcp	Authentication, Accounting and Dynamic authorization via the RADIUS protocol. This service name is used to construct the SRV service label "_radiusdtls" for discovery of RADIUS/DTLS servers	[IESG]	[IETF_Chair]	2015-03-23		[draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13]			Defined TXT keys: None
radiusdtls		udp	Authentication, Accounting and Dynamic authorization via the RADIUS protocol. This service name is used to construct the SRV service label "_radiusdtls" for discovery of RADIUS/DTLS servers	[IESG]	[IETF_Chair]	2015-03-23		[draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13]			Defined TXT keys: None

Please see:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/service-names-port-numbers

When the document has been approved for publication as an RFC, we will update
the draft string to the approved RFC number.

Thank you,

Pearl Liang
ICANN