Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-grayson-connectinfo-09.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 12:37:31 -0700
List-Id: RADIUS EXTensions working group discussion list <radext.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-grayson-connectinfo-09.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the RADIUS EXTensions (RADEXT) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   A syntax for the RADIUS Connect-Info attribute used in Wi-Fi networks
   Authors: Mark Grayson
            Joshua Redmore
   Name:    draft-grayson-connectinfo-09.txt
   Pages:   14
   Dates:   2026-05-19

Abstract:

   This document describes a syntax for the Connect-Info attribute used
   with the RADIUS protocol, enabling RADIUS clients to provide RADIUS
   servers information pertaining to a user's connection with an IEEE
   802.11 wireless network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grayson-connectinfo/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grayson-connectinfo-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-grayson-connectinfo-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts