[RAI] Fwd: [rtcweb] Fwd: A few thoughts on processes WAS (Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb)

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 06 December 2013 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=PRl/rLOJCq3x5ZE8TVmlEZA3wE+aj2YmiJqIwcGcS0I=; b=nPBV/ssYrBLuYSr087UBa3OehwsSlWYQcAVuvHoGfx61/hQcZoPjCBnVpYkubc6iJo S36WTwl9Z6p262O73KZ+KT/tedT0irJBJ07CoHUejEiuIVGikkSH8Tzk3ib68Yz68Vsg geRSRBM5M3jpF43UdbOC1hFH1UnO9DlLrk+aLymg2aGavJag1NK8PWmHDCAp4N14UzZT oylTQ7uW+SbVIQpdkXDae5tClC82Sk+m3KykOMkVG+EVMnfm1CXqiJuenTlrLOl9rMzz MhXxXKN7l9qB7PIsZiicDSok+iIBcv3WwEy0gocDYe6bjDuHVW+B3YJMXdmfSwREN2U0 5v5A==