Re: [RAI] Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support draft

"Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)" <rifatyu@avaya.com> Thu, 11 April 2013 18:38 UTC

From: "Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)" <rifatyu@avaya.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "rai@ietf.org" <rai@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:38:14 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.11.85.47]
Subject: Re: [RAI] Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support draft

I think that if we are to revise the ABNF, then we need a separate document for that. If there is enough interest, I would be willing to work on that document.
For this document, I prefer to go with option 3.

Regarding the IANA registry, we had a similar discussion on the DISPATCH mailing list in the context of the XMPP work, and the conclusion was that we did not need a registry:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04628.html

Are you saying that we need a registry *if* we revise the ABNF?

Regards,
 Rifaat